Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Moving to Samoa


Breakfast time. We’re sitting at the kitchen table. Dad looks up
from his toast. “Mum and Ihave finally decided,” he says. “We’re moving.”


To Samoa because my mum and dad got a shop. I was so happy
and excited my brother was not happy he walked off and went to his room
unhappy.


I went after him we were talking he didn't want to move because he didn't
want to leave his friends and didn't want to go to a different school. I told
Brandon that a new beginning might be good.


Our Dad walked in the room and asked if me and Brandon were okay, we
said yes i walked out to get ready for school. Me and Brandon got in the car
, my mum was talking to us about how we felt I said I was happy and excited
Brandon said nothing.


When we got to school I told Brandon to think about it, might be good for us to
move a fresh start. Walking inside school I saw my friend Jacky she was
showing me her new toy I told her that I was moving to Samoa forever she
looked so sad and walked away from me.


After school mum and dad came and picked me and Brandon up from
school in the car mum and dad said we are leaving in the morning 2.00am
in the morning we had to pack when we got home. After we packed we ate
dinner I told Brandon to sleep on it and think about moving.

Brandon and I woke up at 1.00am I went in Brandon's room i asked him
have you made you your mind about moving. Brandon said yes He want to
move  could be a fresh start new school new friends I was so happy that he
wanted to move to Samoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment