Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Summer Learning journey day 1 week 1

Monday 16 December 
For this activity, make a list of ten food items that you could take with you. Please think carefully about what you will take as you won’t have access to a refrigerator or freezer while at sea. Please explain why you would select each item.
On your blog, post your list of 10 food items you would take on an ocean voyage and the reasons why you chose these items.
  1.  Take a first ad kit just in case something  happen to me
  2. I would take hot food- if i feel like eating nice hot food 
  3. I would take a mini stove with gas- to Cooke my cold Food
  4. I would take games- when i get bored on the boat i can play games
  5. i would take extra cloths and Blankets- if it get really hot or cold 
  6. i would take water- because i believe no one can live with out water because water the main thing in life to live and keep me hydrated
  7. i would take tooth brush tooth past and brush and extra water- to wash my face and brush my Teeth and brush my hair in the morning and night 
  8. I would take some vegetables Fruits- to be healthy
  9. i would take my phone- just in case something bad goes wrong on the trip and i can call someone 
  10. I would take  Adidas slides- because their easy to put on and take off


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zahara,

    Me again, Georgia! You are off to a great start with your blog posts. Have you enjoyed doing them? I really love the activities this year and how you get to look at different people and if they have left a positive or negative impact on our world.

    You have given us some great reasons as to why you would bring these certain items with you on your voyage. I agree I would also take water because you simply cannot survive without it!

    In the future please make sure you are completing what the activity is actually asking you so you are eligible for full points :) This blog post is asking to post your list of 10 food items you would take on an ocean voyage.. To be eligible for the full marks you will need to give me 9 more food items that you will take for your voyage. I would definitely bring kumara so I can make kumara mash and kumara fries.

    Keep up the awesome work Zahara!

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zahara,
    It great to finally see you blogging. Please make sure to read the task and do it what it says because you put down your phone and adidas slides but they are not food.
    Keep it up!

    Laki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zahara,
    Its me Christopher.
    Its great to see your blogging!
    Also I think you didn't really understand this activity because it say" list 10 food items" but you have listed ten items! Also your items are similar to Akesas. But besides that your doing great! Have a great holiday!

    Malo Aupito
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zahara.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! Wow I would probably take the same stuff as you! But wouldn't the hot food cool down? Re-check your writing because some of it doesn't make sence. The activity says to choose 10 food items to take on the trip. I don't think blankets, toothbrushes, and Slides/sandels, and also aid kits are food.
    Great work!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete