Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

summer Learning Journey week 1 day 2

For this activity we would like you to think about your own experiences and your own cultural background. Where does your family come from? Do they come from Europe like Abel Tasman, Polynesia like Kupe, or somewhere else?
On your blog, please tell us about your cultural background. Where do you and your family come from?
My Mum was born&raised in wellington my dad was born and raised in my  homeland Samoa my Mum and Dad are both catholic and Full Samoa. My Mum village in Samoa is Lufi lufi my Dad Village is samatau my grandpa so my dad/dad was born and raised in Samoa my Mum Dad was born& raised in Samoa My dad Mum was born and raised in Samoa/ My Mum/Mum was born and raised in Samoa. I have 5 sibling's including me i am the baby in the Family i am Full Samoa.

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zahara,

    It’s lovely to meet you (even if it’s through the computer screen). Well done on starting your summer learning journey! I am happy that you are coming on this journey with me. This is my second year being a blogger commenter and I have just completed my degree to become a teacher. You can check out my blog page to see some pictures of me and the team! What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    Firstly, I really like your blog background of the stars and the moon etc! Where did you find this theme/background? Secondly, that is awesome that both of your parents are from Samoa and even better than you know a lot about where they are from in Samoa. Have you been back to Samoa?

    Can’t wait to read more of your blogs Zahara.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zahara,
    Great to see you blogging Zahara. Just make sure to read your writing before you blog it because some parts don't make sense.
    Keep it up!

    Laki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zahara,
    Its me Christopher.
    WOW! I didn't know this much about your family!
    Have you been to Samoa?
    Where were you and your siblings born?

    Besides that have a great holiday!

    Malo Aupito
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zhara

    You have a interesting backstory did you enjoy your Christmas because I did. I also have siblings but 3 they are all annoying but your country and everything sounds amazing I'm Personally from Tonga Full Tongan.

    Keep Up the Great Work Zahara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zahara.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! Wow your full Samoa and your Kiwi, I'am Italian Lithuanian And Kiwi/New Zealander. Re-check your writing Zahara because some of it doesn't make sence.
    Great work!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete