Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Cleo's Amazing First Birthday

Saturday was my niece’s  first birthday. Some of my cousins, aunts, uncles , nieces
and nephews from my Dad's side of the family were there for the First birthday. It was
really cool because I got to meet some of my Dad’s Family that I have never met before.
I was also happy because I got to spend time with my family I have not seen during lock down.


Cleo’s Grandpa did a prayer in Samoan. After prayer everyone was singing happy birthday
to Cleo. After singing everyone started eating. My cousin Polly was saying thank you to everyon
e on behalf of Cleo’s Mum Fili. After everyone left it was just my cousins, me and  my sisters.
My cousin wanted Me, Sepa and Agnes to stay and watch Cleo open her gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Zahara, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I liked the way you showed us some pictures and added a little bit of writing about it.

    This reminds me of my birthday which was only a few days ago (When I sent this comment.)

    To improve, you could make sure the writing doesn't go off the page because I couldn't really read it.

    Why did you blog about this?

    Cya later Zahara, keep it up!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zahara,
    I'm Bridget from Yaldhurst Model School.(Rimu Class)
    I like The way you have added some photos and you wrote something. This Blog reminds me of when my cousin Jack had his fist birthday. Maybe Next time you could check if there are any mistakes because I found one that is probably quite important. The writing went way off the page. So I couldn't read it. But other than that WELL DONE!!!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete